Saturday, April 28, 2007

The Face of Travel

With not much to do in the days awaiting the sale of my van and leaving Auckland, the burning desires to finally shave my face got the best of me. As I began shaving, I was actually surprised to see how bushy my beard had become, definitely exceeding my expectations. The moustache and fullness of the beard could certainly still use some work, though.

(The "full" beard and moustache still intact, but not for long...)
(The moustache and goatee...not the best look)(Count of Monte Cristo look...even worse...)(Much better and younger looking...I guess I had grown accustomed to my shaggy look)(Ahhhh. So smooth)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How could you get rid of that beautiful beard? (phew, what a relief - I particularly love the Count of Monte Crisco look)

Frank said...

I love you, Count.

Copyright © Derek's Travels | Published By Blogger Templates20

Design by Anders Noren | Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com