Sunday, August 3, 2008

Bermuda Part 2

(The backside of Horseshoe Bay. A lot more appealing than most pictures that include the word 'backside.')

(So I guess this would be the middle-side of Horseshoe Bay, whatever that means.)

(John Smith's Bay and my palm tree. I'm claiming it.)

(At the other end of John Smith's Bay. With four or five days, my scooter and Josh's advice, I was able to see pretty much all of the island.)

(The pool and Josh's humble home. No, that's not all his house. They are apartments with an incredible view of the Atlantic ocean directly behind me while taking this picture.)

(A little park just down the road from Josh's work in Hamilton. We were briefly members of that yacht club as we snuck into their building and used their pier when going on a weekend excursion with Tom and Rachel, two of Josh's friends, on Tom's boat.)

(The Session's House, which I believe is some sort of government building. Not the same one used in Back to the Future, though I can see how the clock tower might cause some confusion.)

(Sunset before enjoying a nice fresh seafood dinner along Front Street.)

(The Unfinished Church, which was destroyed by a few tropical storms and a rift between among the congregation. Now it sits proudly without a roof or some of its wall.)

(Warwick Long Bay, just another of the splendid stretch of beaches along the South coast of the island.)

0 comments:

Copyright © Derek's Travels | Published By Blogger Templates20

Design by Anders Noren | Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com